#tbt: London, England

 
   For my birthday, my parents surprised me with a trip to London, England over spring break. Ever since I was little, I have been in love with England and the culture. I have been out of the country many times before, but it took me 20 years to get to England. My mother and I only had a week to do many things.
   Of course, at the top of my to-do list was to visit as many royal palaces as possible. We went to Buckingham, Windsor, and Kensington. Each were so wonderful and grand. I couldn't have a favorite. We toured Windsor, but didn't have a chance to go inside the other two (maybe I'll visit them again when I'm married to Prince Harry).
On a tour of Windsor Castle- where William and Harry grew up!


  We visited so many London landmarks it is hard to keep them all straight. London Eye. London Bridge. Westminster Abbey. Harrod's. Fortnum and Mason. Sherlock Holmes' flat.

To me, this is such a typical London day. Thames River. Fog. London Bridge. And you best believe I had a cuppa in my hand!

Big Ben
 
  The most wonderful thing about England is that they understand my love for a proper tea. I left the country with so much tea and biscuits in my suitcase, I could have thrown a tea party on the plane. I still have a lot of tea today in August almost 6 months after the trip. No regrets. Tea = classy Therefore I'm bringing class to Mississippi. 
Wonderful high tea at Kensington Palace,
to my dismay-no William, Kate or George sightings.

#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts